I've adapted a pull out style card which I saw on Pinterest to make this using Helz Cuppleditch's Wonderland papers and embellishments from Trimcraft.
You will need -
Dovecraft A4 Luxury Heavyweight card
Wonderland 8x8 decoupage pad
Wonderland plastic buttons
Wonderland Sentiment Stickers
Wonderland Mini Bunting
Wonderland Mini Bows
Wonderland Accordion Stickers
Doulbe sided tape
How to make it:
1. Cut a piece of A4 white card to 15cm in height. Score and fold at 10cm and 20cm.
Cut a piece of white card measuring 27cm x 12cm. Score and fold at 9cm and 18cm
Cut one piece of card measuring 8cm x 9cm and two strips of card measuring 2cm x 8cm.
2. On the left side of the larger piece, measure in 2.5cm from each side and make a slit from 1.5cm at the top down to 12cm.
3. On the left side of the middle piece, measure in 2.5cm from each side and make a slit from 1.5cm at the top down to 9cm.
4. Slide the 2cm x 8cm strips through the slits as shown and fold into the centre.
5. Add double sided tape on the reverse side of the strip. Add a strip of double sided tape on the right edge of each panel.
6. Glue an 8.5cm x 7.5cm piece of patterned paper onto the smallest piece of card and attach it to the double sided tape so that the top is level with the piece of card behind it.
Fold this piece from the left into the centre, then fold the right side over and stick down with the double sided tape.
7. Glue an 8.5cm x 11.5cm piece of penguin paper onto the front of the folded panel.
8. Attach this panel to the double sided tape in the largest piece of folded card in the same way as before making sure that the tops are level.
9. Glue a 9.5cm x 14.5cm piece of red patterned paper to the front and make up the decoupage scene from the pad. Punch a hole at the top of the smallest panel and add a loop of twine.