Monday 1 June 2015

Demo at Killusty Crafts, Fethard, Co. Tipperary on Saturday 6th June

I'll be demoing in Killusty Crafts, Tullow, Fethard, Co. Tipperary on Saturday 6th June if anyone is free to come along.
I'll be demoing some beautiful Trimcraft ranges eg Bohemian (as in the card above), Santoro 2 and Travel Notes along with gorgeous Tonic Studios die sets. I'll be showing lots of different ways you can combine beautiful papers and embellishments with dies to make your own cards. I'll also be demoing Promarkers with the stamps - so, if you're around and can come along you will be very welcome :)
Demo times are, as usual, 11.00am - 1.00pm and 2.00pm - 4.00pm

1 comment:

  1. Love this card, Ruth. I must have a go at that one. It's another idea for my cameo dies!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth