This is a card which I've made using the Santoro Mirabelle 2 stamp - "The Secret" and coloured it with Promarkers.
Below are the steps to colouring the stamped image.
You will need:
Trimcraft Santoro Mirabelle 2 clear stamp "The Secret"
Promarkers - Almond, Dusky Pink, Pale Pink, Antique Pink, Ice Grey 1, Ice Grey 3, Ice Grey 5 and Tea Green
Promarker Ultra Fine Nib
Black ink pad
Smooth white card
To make the card I have also used Centura Pearl card, Santoro Mirabelle 6x6 papers, dies and Diamante charm.
1. Stamp the image onto smooth white card with black ink.
2. Colour the face, neck and arms with Almond Promarker.
3. Add shading under the hairline, under the chin and where the arms dome out of the sleeves with Dusky Pink, then add Pale Pink to the cheeks.
4. Blend the colours together with the Almond marker and then add a little Pale Pink to the lips (do not blend).
5. Colour the stripes with Pale Pink and Antique Pink.
You will need to add an Ultra Fine Nib for the smaller areas.
Colour the heart in the centre with Pale Pink.
6. Let this dry for a minute or two and add a little of the same colours to the outside edges as shown to give depth. Add a little Antique Pink to the heart.
7. Colour the hair, bottom edge of the collar, around the heart, then the edges and folds of the skirt with Ice Grey 1. You will need to use the Ultra Fine Nib for the strands of hair.
8. Add depth by shading with Ice Grey 3 on the hair - leaving a little of the Ice Grey 1 showing as above.
9. Go over the outer edges of the hair and in parts where there would be a shadow with Ice Grey 5 - again using an Ultra Fine Nib. Add a little of the same colour to the outer area of the heart and the top of the skirt.
10. Use Tea Green to colour the eyes and all around the edges of the image to add more depth.
A great colouring tutorial Ruth and a stunning card. So pretty. JxReplyDelete