Wednesday 12 February 2014

Postbox Red card on offer at Papermill

 This week's offer at Papermill is the beautiful Postbox Red which I've used on the slider card in the photo above. It's a lovely bright red - just perfect for this dull time of year.
You can buy 20 A4 sheets of this 240gsm card for £2.00
You can see the offer HERE

 I've teamed it with red Tulips ( a digi image from A Passion for Stamps ) which I've coloured with Poppy and Forest Green Promarkers. I added a corner from the Tonic Studios Emily Deco Frame dies and added a couple of parts which I cut off another die cut at the bottom.
The tab pulls the centre of the card up to reveal the "With Love" greeting and the borders were punched with the Doily border punch.

I've also made a quick little bookmark with one of the heart dies from the Tonic Studios  Someone Special dies and I've added a little Xcut button die cut on top with some faux stitching around the edges.


2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Ruth, the red is great, and goes so well with your tulips (one of my fav. flowers).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth