Wednesday 9 October 2013

Sneak peak at some samples for my demo at the Craft Shop, L'Derry on Saturday

Here's a sneak peak at some of the samples I've made for my demo at the Craft Shop, L'Derry on Saturday.
You'll be seeing lots of things you can do with the Tonic Studios Indulgence dies, the Cracker die, Bird dies, Punch and Stamp sets and lots more....

I think I'm becoming addicted to making tent cards with these dies - just to get using my battery tealights...

I'll be with Wesley and Jewel at the shop from 11.00am - 1.00pm and 2.00pm - 4.00.pm and am really looking forward to seeing lots of friends (old and new!)...you know who I mean ;)
See you there!

1 comment:

  1. Wow gorgeous wish I could be there but just that tad too far, lol. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth