Friday 11 October 2013

It's getting closer....



..or so I'm told! thankfully it's a lovely warm, sunny Autumn day here today but I've been using the Papermill offer card to get some Christmas cards and tags made. This week's special offer is this beautiful red plain card which is 240gsm and you can buy a small box of A4 card for £6.00 - perfect for all your Christmas projects. You can find it on the offer page HERE.

I've obviously left lots of the offer card showing but have used the gorgeous Docrafts Papermania "First Noel" paper with added glitter - candy cane Stickles - and of course, lots of Tonic Studios goodies........ 
 On the card, the "Merry Christmas" is one of the sentiment dies which come with the Cracker die set and the ornate gold corners were cut with the Verdant Vines die set.


I've used the same Verdant Vines corner die to make a top for the tag and snipped off a bit to add to the top right corner. I used the Loopy Lace border punch along the bottom of the tag and also to make the little rosette :)









6 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, those gold corners really finish the card and tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love it! Love the loopy lace rosette! You're tempting me again as I suppose is your intention! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruth beautiful card and tag love the poinsettia and the gold corners just set the card off. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card, and the fact that you made a tag too - I suppose it doesn't take that long if you make it at the same time. I must try that myself, it only needs discipline!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow these are stunning ruth.fabulous use of the dies and i love the rich colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. All very pretty in the traditional colours Ruth.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth