Monday 13 August 2012

Lilies


Good morning! After a couple of beautiful sunny days here, it is miserable again. It's so dark and damp this morning I had awful trouble getting photos of the batch of cards I made over the weekend. Anyhow, here's the first one. It's a little pop up box card with one of the lilies from the Lily stamps (Pick of the Bunch by Tonic Studios) and I've just coloured it with Promarkers and added some glitter. The lovely delicate punches border was made with the Tonic Studios Victorian border punch - my favourite!
This card, along with several others will be winging its way to Norway this morning!

UPDATE; for all who've been asking, these new stamp sets (and the new doily dies )are all now available from Cutting Edge Crafts - great news as I know how quick their delivery service is and they also do free p&p!!

To finish the post I thought I'd share a photo of some lilies in our garden at the moment. I took the photos last week on ther day the sun was shining!


8 comments:

  1. Morning Ruth,

    Your lilies are absolutely stunning, we've tried to grow them so many times in our garden but they just don't seem to like the soil here. The coloured ones seemed to okay but it's the Arum ones never flourish.

    I seem to think I recognise this card, is quite delightful.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Ruth, the lilies are gorgeous. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really gorgeous, love the touch of glitter. Great pics of the lilies in your garden too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Ruth. I your image and the colours are perfect

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning ruth.your lillies are beautiful, i had these in my wedding bouquet but orange ones.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was great to meet you via Skype on Saturday. Your stamps are lovely, and as we said maybe the packaging doesn't do them justice. Beautiful card. Those lilies are stunning that you have grown.
    The lady in blue!x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh it was so lovely to chat to you on Saturday via the wonders of Modern Technology ... we had such a laugh .. and we got to see this card before it went on the blog .. and it looks even more beautiful.
    I must find out how to make this design of card .. i love how it stands
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth