Tuesday 22 November 2022

Picnic in the Glens of Antrim (video)


 Much as I love cooking, some days it's more important to step out of the kitchen and breathe. This was one of those days :)

You can see my video here-


I made some chicken, stuffing and cranberry sandwiches and a couple of egg mayonnaise sandwiches and we packed them up along with a flask of tea and a couple of oatmeal biscuits and headed into the Glens of Antrim to enjoy the peace and quiet.

I hope you can take time to do this from time to time....it's so good for you!
Nothing fancy, just a few simple sandwiches and a quiet spot on the roadside up in the hills.
Thanks so much for watching. I'm sure my next video will be back indoors :)
Don't forget to subscribe and hit the notification bell.
I'd love you to leave a little comment and let me know where you'd like to have a picnic :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth