Thursday 24 March 2022

FIVE ways with Vellum

 

Hello :) I've just posted a video on my channel; showing 5 ways to use vellum.

I've been meaning to make this video for a very long time as I do love vellum!
I love its beautiful translucent quality. Today I'm sharing 5 different ways to use vellum but as you watch the video, you'll see several more slipped in on the way.
I intend to come back again with at least one more video on this subject so don't forget to subscribe and hit the notification bell if you want to catch that one as well as everything else that's coming :)
I'd love to hear your thoughts on vellum too! How have you used it? What are your favourite uses?












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth