Just when I thought these Tonic die sets couldn't get any cuter...along comes this little beauty!
You can see my video on this die set on my YouTube channel here -
If you'd like to have a look at this set on the Tonic Studios websites please feel free to use my affiliate links below -
USA - https://bit.ly/3bCjyGX
First of all let's have a look at the dies in the set!
In this blog post I will be making the little house in the centre of the top photo.
To make it you will need the following - (all from Tonic Studios)
Designer's Choice Die Set No. 17 "Home Sweet Home"
Craft Perfect A4 Bright White 300gsm Smooth Card
Craft Perfect Texture Weave Card - Pewter Grey and Fern Green
Craft Perfect Grey Board
Craft Perfect double sided adhesive tape
Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Buttermilk and Carnation Pink
How to make it -
3. Using both dies shown, cut out one decorative arch from white card.
4. Glue the green panels to the front and back of the little house.
5. Using the 2 dies shown die cut the decorative side panels from green card and glue to the sides of the house.
6. Die cut 2 green doors and a little set of extras show. Glue the doors in place and glue the knocker to the front door.
7. Cut 2 squares of Silver Silk card measuring 6cm x 6cm and attach these to the roof panels with double sided tape.
8. Snip off the two tabs at the top of the roof on the front panel. Die cut 2 grey "tile" pieces and glue one across the top of the roof on the back panel. Only add glue to the outer edges of the one for the front panel before gluing in place.
9. Die cut another 4 grey tile panels and fold back along the top edge where the debossed line ends.
10. Glue these pieces to the roof panels as shown and snip off the top corners. Add hi tack tape to the tabs around the front and back of the house.
11. Glue the bases of the house panels together.
12. Connect the other tabs with the hi tack tape.
13. Cut a 9cm square of grey board, a 9cm square of green card and a 9cm x 2.5cm strip of grey card.
14. Glue the green card to the grey board and the grey strip down the centre.
15. Glue the house to the board and die cut the little pebble pieces from white card, then glue one in front of each door.
16. Add the Crystal Drops around the doors and "garden".
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth