Tonic's latest Showcase die set, Picnic Season Gift Box is so cute! It does actually look like a little hamper and I could just imagine heading off into the sunshine with it full of treats :)
These are my affiliate links to the die set -
USA - https://bit.ly/3jTlP2R
I have created a few different ideas with this set as you can see if you visit my YouTube video, but in this example I am showing you how to assemble the pieces and how the different pieces go together.
These are the dies you will find in the set.
To make this little box you will need
Craft Perfect Kraft card
Pistachio Green card
Butermilk Crystal Drops
Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
Rustic Rose 6x6 paper pad
How to make it
1. Cut out 2 of the main gift box pieces in kraft card.
2. Die cut 2 patterned panels for the sides and using the 2 dies shown create panels for the front and back from white card.
3. Glue these pieces onto the kraft gift box sides.
4. Glue the bases together and add glue along the side tabs.
5. Attach the tabs to the inside edges of the box.
6. Die cut the lid from kraft card and the decorative panels from white card using both dies shown.
7. Glue the decorative pieces onto the lid and add glue onto the tabs on ONE side only.
8. Attach the glued tabs to the inside edges of the box at the back, leaving the front open.
9. Die cut the plain handle from kraft card and the decorative handle from white card. Glue these together and glue to the tabs at each side of the lid.
10. Die cut the tag pieces as shown, from kraft, green and white card and layer together. Cut out 4 leaf sprigs and using both dies shown, die cut 2 white flowers.
11. Attach the flowers and leaves to both sides and add Crystal Drops.
12. Attach the tag to the handle with twine and add extra Crystal Drops to the flowers on the white panels.