I've made this card using the gorgeous Dream Drops from Tonic Studios in a few different ways to show their versatility and you can follow the steps below to make it for yourself :)
Tonic have a Big Drop Sale on during the month of February and these are my affiliate links which will take you straight to the deals -
USA - https://bit.ly/3bmttPB
These affiliate links will take you to the Decadent Swirls die set -
USA - https://bit.ly/37gfwRQ
Dream Drops are available in 40ml bottles and are iridescent and self levelling. The colour from each bottle will look different depending on the colour of card used underneath so I have used them on both black and white here to show this effect. They can be used in many different ways eg to create backgrounds, to add dimensional "dots" on a card and if you have a steady hand you can even write with them.
To make this card you will need
Craft Perfect 6x6 Bright White card and envelope
Craft Perfect White and Black Smooth card
Dream Drops - Dragon Scales, Gold Luxe, Cloud 9, Love Potion and Fairy Wings
Tonic Studios Showcase Decadent Swirls die set
Craft Perfect Silver Silk Speciality card
Double sided adhesive tape
How to make it
1. Cut a 13cm square of black card and add Dragon Scales, Gold Luxe and Cloud 9 Dream Drops randomly over it.
2. Stipple with your finger and set aside to dry (or if using a heat gun, do not allow the Dream Drops to bubble)
3. Die cut the shape shown, trim to 13cm and add Love Potion Dream Drops. Stipple with your finger.
4. Die cut the matching patterned die from white card.
5. Leave the Dream Drops to dry then glue the patterned die cut on top.
6. Layer the Dream Drop background onto a 14cm square of Silver Silk card and attach this to the card front. Glue the 2 decorative die cuts on top and die cut the sentiment from white card.
7. Die cut the backing plate for the sentiment from white card and add Love Potion Dream Drops. Stipple with your finger.
8. Attach the sentiment to the card with 3D foam pads. Die cut the decorative strip again, trim and glue across the bottom of the card. Add Love Potion Dream Drops to the top die cuts.
9. Add more Dream Drops to the sentiment and the die cut at the bottom.
10. Allow to dry and admire the sheen!