Monday 8 July 2019

Saturday's demo in Art & Hobby, Jervis Street, Dublin (6th July)

 Just for once, I'm lost for words!! And not just because I haven't stopped talking all day!
All the lovely ladies (and gentleman) who joined me in the Art and Hobby Shop, Jervis Street, Dublin made it an amazing day! I have missed you all so so much and I realised today again just how blessed I am to have ever met you and become friends!! I had an absolute ball and I hope you had too. I'm so glad you loved all the products I was demoing as I've been itching to share them with you. Thanks very very much for coming along and spending the day with me. I hope you enjoy all the new stuff you bought  Don't forget, just message me if you have any questions xx








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth