Monday 1 July 2019

Painting fuchsia on glass - Pebeo Vitrea 160 Paint

I was trying out the Pebeo Vitrea glass paints again on Saturday and loving the vibrancy of the colours. I think it was easier to paint the fuchsia than it was to get a reasonable looking photo with out crazy reflections!
I've been in love with fuchsias since I was a child and seem to be drawn to them anywhere I see them.
Many years ago, when I was a little girl, we used to visit a friend who lived in a beautiful house close to Belfast Castle. I used to love going there and spent most of my time in her garden sitting looking at the plants. On one occasion she gave a a small fuchsia plant which became my prized possession. Even now, the sight of their tiny little ballerina flowers bring back wonderful memories of my childhood :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth