Monday 10 June 2019

Pebeo mixed media

 I only realised  after I posted the photo of the tiny shells in resin, that I hadn't posted any photos of my other experiments with Pebeo.
I'm pretty new to this type of thing but have been watching ooodles of videos online and am so happy that I'm not only able to play with it but once I'm up to speed, I'll be demoing as well. 
These are my very first pieces where I was just trying out the couple of samples I was given initially. It's amazing to watch the process develop before your eyes!

I thought it worked well on card too, so I used the same products as a background :)

You can see my initial experiments with these effects below/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth