Tuesday 12 February 2019

Folk Art Marbling Paint - YouTube video



There are so many different ways to use this super Marbling Paint that I decided to split them into different videos so that I can add more when I like.

The set of 10 colours can be used for clean pours, dirty pours and also for mixing with other mediums such as glitter etc. I've used the clean pour technique for this video but will be adding some of the others in a new video soon.
If you enjoy watching this video, please "like" and subscribe to my channel.
Many thanks, Ruth :)

Marbling Paint poured straight from the bottle.

 Left: paint blown with a straw Right: paint pattern made with a cocktail stick

The "waste" paint used to create a background for cards etc.

 Colours mixed to create a new colour

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth