These are the contents of Kit 17 :)
The only items I have used which are not included in the kit are white card, Cross Stitch Circle Layering die set 2378e and 3D foam squares. You could substitute the large outline die for the Cross Stitches Circles if you like :)
How to make the card -
1. Start with a 15cm square card and score in at 1cm from the right on the inside. Use the large outline die from the set to cut out a piece of Powder Blue Lace card and attach to the inside of the card.
2. Cut a piece of white card measuring 16cm x 15cm and score at 1cm from each side on the 16cm length.
3. Die cut a floral square from white card, then use this as a guide to blending the embellishment mousses onto white card in the same basic outline.
4. Place the white floral die cut onto the mousses card (do not stick down yet!) and use as a guide to place and attach the outer and inner outline dies on top. Remove the floral die cut, secure the dies in place with masking tape and pass through the die cutting machine.
5. Glue the white floral die cut on top of the moussed card and glue to the piece of white card with scores at each side. Place the inner die inside the shape again and pass through the die cutting machine.
6. Glue the 1cm fold on the left to the inside left of the card front as shown and glue the other 1cm fold over the 1cm fold on the card as shown.
7. Die cut the Special Day from white card and Coral Pink card.
8. Stamp the bee with the Panama Rose ink 4 times (twice for the front of the card and twice for the inside) and cut out with the die in the kit.
9. Offset the white Special Day onto the coral die cut and glue to the centre of the aperture inside. NB Hold the card open while doing this to make sure it is in the centre. Add glitter drops to the bee.
10. Die cut a white 9.5cm circle, 11cm buttermilk yellow circle and 12.5cm Silky Sky circle. Layer these and attach to the left inside of the card.
11. Stamp the little flower 3 times with teh Lime Burst ink and die cut.
12. Glue to the inside left of the card as shown, adding glitter drops to the flowers.
13. Die cut the floral shape from white card again, then die cut the large outline shape from coral card. Glue the white shape onto the coral shape and attach to the card front.
14. Die cut the "On Your" from white and Powder Blue Lace card.
15. Offset the die cuts and glue to the centre of the card front. Add the stamped bees on 3D foam squares with glitter drop on the bodies.