I used a Dovecraft 6x6 Trifold card as the base for this explosion card along with Trimcraft First Edition "Mariposa" papers.
You will need:
Trimcraft First Edition 12 x 12 Mariposa paper pad
Dovecraft 6x6 Trifold card
Dovecraft Luxury Heavyweight card (white)
Trimcraft First Edition Sentiment Dies FEDIE269
Dovecraft Gold Glitter Glue
Simply Creative 3mm and 6mm Gold Gems
Dot & Dab White Glue
Dot & Dab double sided tape
Circle layering dies
How to Make it:
1. This is the template for cutting and folding the inside of the card. Transfer these measurements onto a piece of double sided paper measuring 12" x 6" then fold as shown.
2. Glue the centre diamond shape into the centre of the trifold card and then glue the two larger triangles on each side to the left and right fronts of the card. leaving the mountain folded triangles free as shown.
3. Cut 2 pieces of purple patterned paper measuring 7cm x 14.5cm and 2 pieces of bird patterned paper measuring 6.5cm x 14cm. Attach the patterned paper to the purple paper with double sided tape and then attach to the fronts of the card.
4. Cut 2 strips from a sheet of 12 x 12 double sided paper, one measuring
4.5cm wide and the other 5cm wide.
5. Fold the wider strip evenly around the card making sure that you do not make it too tight..
6. Add glue to the parts shown on the narrower strip and glue on top of the wider strip.
7. Die cut, or draw and cut a 6cm diameter circle of white card and glue to the "belly band" to join it together. Fussy cut 2 butterflies from the paper pad and glue on top . Cut 2 tails of purple paper measuring 2cm x 3cm and glue to the bottom of the circle. Add gold glitter glue details to the tails, flower and patterned paper edge and gems to the flower and butterflies.
8. Die cut a 7.5cm white circle and glue to the inside of the card. Die cut "With Love" from purple paper and glue to the white circle with some fussy cut butterflies. Add tails below the white circle. Add gold glitter glue details.
9. Die cut 2 x 5cm diameter purple circles and glue to the left and right insides of the card with fussy cut flowers, butterflies and glitter glue.