Sunday 11 November 2018

Happy Birthday tent card with aperture

 I love the new Mariposa papers from Trimcraft. The lilacs, mauves and purples, various shades of green with butterflies, flowers and bird patterns are perfect for so many different occasions.
I have teamed the papers up with a Dovecraft stamp, which I coloured with coordinating Promarkers. I made a tent card with an aperture and added a fine line of Dovecraft Crystal Glitter Glue around the edges, then added the stamped image overlapping the aperture with some fussy cut flowers from the patterned pages of the paper pad and a Dovecraft Happy Birthday sentiment and  Watering Can die  at each side. I made the leaves with one of the dies from the Trimcraft First Edition "Build a Unicorn" set.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth