Monday 24 September 2018

Cardmaking and Papercraft issue 188 (November 2018)

 Time for me to put the kettle on 
My latest issue of Cardmaking & Papercraft Magazine has just arrived and once again, I'm so happy to see how my cards have been displayed in the magazine. I was asked to make 3 different "pull up" cards for the Masterclass feature. I'm sure you've seen this type of card around lately...well, I have made 3 different ones for Christmas, including a Christmas tree shaped card, all using the TrimcraftPerfect Christmas papers.All the photo instructions are there to show you how to make your own 
This issue is really full of fab card making projects and I can't wait to read it. The free gift is a super quality Luxury Card collection from Hunkydory


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth