This easel card is made with the Dear Santa papers and stamp from Trimcraft and I've also used the paper blossoms from the same collection.
All the steps to colouring the stamp with Promarkers are shown below :)
The Promarkers you will need for this are -
Almond, Satin, Pale Pink, Poppy, Cardinal Red, Lime Green, Forest Green, Cinnamon, Henna, Canary , Bright Orange and Pastel Blue.
1. Stamp the image with Memento black ink onto white card.
2. Colour the face with Almond and add a layer of Satin under the hairline.
3. Add Pale Pink to the cheeks.
4. Colour the areas shown with Poppy.
5. Add shading to the edges with Cardinal Red.
6. Colour the scarf, hat gloves and tights with Lime Green. Colour the hair with and robin with Cinnamon.
7. Add shading to the hair and robin with Henna.
8. Colour the carol sheets with Satin.
9. Colour the snowman's nose with Canary and then add Bright Orange shading.
10. Add shading to the Lime Green areas with Forest Green and blend together with the Lime Green.
11. Add Cinnamon around the edges of the carol sheets.
12. Colour the snowman's pompom with Forest Green, add a line of Pastel Blue around the inside edge of the snowman and then outline the whole image with Pastel Blue, adding some shadows at the bottom.