The new First Edition "Wild at Heart" papers from Trimcraft are available in 6x6, 8x8 and 12 x 12 and have lots of coordinating papers including geometric patterns alongside stags and rabbits. I've chosen some of the geometric patterns to make a man's card.
You will need:
Trimcraft First Edition Wild at Heart 8x8 paper pad
Dovecraft A4 Premiun white card
Dovecraft A4 gold mirror card
Trimcraft First Edition Scalloped Circle dies
Trimcraft First Edition Clothing dies
Dovecraft Bunting dies
Dovecraft Crafters Glue
Dovecraft double sided tape
Dovecraft 3D foam squares
Die cutting machine
Dovecraft Gold Foil Alphabet and Numbers stickers
How to make it:
1.Trim the A4 white card to 29.5cm x 17.5cm. Score and fold along the long edge at 5cm and 17.25cm.
2. Cut 2 pieces of gold card measuring 4.5cm x 17cm and 11.5cm x 17cm. Cut a piece of brown patterned paper measuring 4cm x 16.5cm and a piece of diamond patterned paper to measure 11cm x 16.5cm. Die cut a 8cm gold scalloped circle and a 6cm spotty patterned paper scalloped circle.
3. Layer the patterned paper onto the gold card with double sided tape and attach to teh card fronts with double sided tape. Glue the spotty circle to the gold circle and glue the left half to the edge of the narrow card front.
4. Die cut 2 shirts from different patterned papers and glue to the scalloped circle part of the card.
5. Die cut 2 brown shoes and glue one to the bottom right of the wide card front. Add the other one on 3D foam squares.
6. Die cut gold glasses and glue on top of the shirts. Die cut the two large Dovecraft Bunting shapes and glue the patterned one on top of the plain one. Glue to the wide front of the card directly opposite the scalloped circle panel.
7. Cut a piece of brown checked paper to fit inside the card and attach with double sided tape. Die cut a large white scalloped circle and glue to the centre of the paper. Die cut a pair of trousers and baseball cap and glue to the card as shown.
8. Die cut 4 ties from different patterned paper and glue to the front left panel of the card.
Add "Dad" in gold foil stickers to the top right of the card.