Trimcraft have just released another beautiful collection by Grace Taylor. It's called Forest Friends and consists of a 12 x 12 paper pad (with 100 pages!) and lots of gorgeous coordinating embellishments.
I've used one of the pages from the paper pad as a background for a scrapbook page of my two cute little great nieces Kaya and Lori.
All the step by step photos and instructions for the page are below.
You will need:
Grace Taylor Forest Friends 12 x 12 paper pad
Grace Taylor Forest Friends Embellishment Stickers
Grace Taylor Forest Friends Sticker Book
Grace Taylor Forest Friends Chipboard Alphas
Grace Taylor Forest Friends Washi Tape
Trimcraft First Edition dies - Foliage, Butterflies and Borders, Frames and Buckles
double sided tape
Dovecraft Crafters Glue
Dovecraft Adhesive Gemstones
die cutting machine
How to make it:
1. Cut your photo to the desired size and glue onto floral patterned paper. I have used 2 separate photos and removed the background.The background paper is 14.5cm x 12.5cm.
Do NOT attach the photo to the page at this stage.
2. Cut a strip of white floral paper measuring 4cm x 25cm and attach to the page with double sided tape. Cut a strip of blue floral paper measuring 8cm x 21cm and attach over the top of the narrow strip.
3. Cut a strip of white floral paper measuring 6cm x 27.5cm and attach across the centre of the page with double sided tape. Cut a strip of blue floral paper measuring 9cm x 23cm and attach across the smaller strip.
4. Add the photo on top with double sided tape. Cut out the heart border and the tree dies from white card and glue to the page as shown above.
5. Glue the three paper die cuts to the page (large flower, small flower and owl on a branch) above the photo.
7. Attach the "Friends" embellishment sticker above the photo and the initials from the Chipboard Alphas with Washi Tape below the photo.
8. Add the "Naturally Cute" sticker (from the sticker book) beside the photo. Die cut two butterflies from the blue floral paper and glue on top. Add adhesive gems to the butterflies and also to the tree.