Saturday 28 June 2014

Thanks to all who came to Art and Hobby for my demo today



I'm back home again after a really lovely day demoing in The Art & Hobby Shop - Jervis, Dublin. It was great to see some of my "old" friends (you know who you are!) and to make some lovely new friends too. Thanks so much to Steph and the guys in the shop for having me and to everyone who came along for making me feel so welcome. The enthusiasm in everyone, from the young girls to the "more experienced" ladies (and gentleman!), was infectious. No excuses now for not colouring those stamped images with Promarkers! I'm so pleased, too, that the Decomache has inspired some of you to have a go....even to cover a coffee table - don't forget, I want to see the photos...The Trimcraft/ Dovecraft Forget Me Not range seemed to go down a treat



A special thanks to Catherine for the lovely present and beautiful card! I really appreciate your kindness.

Irene...if you are reading this, here's a link to the Aquamarker tutorials I was telling you about
It was the one where I've added the salt to the wet ink that I was going to tell you about.


6 comments:

  1. Thank you for coming I love your designs and you have given me a lot of new ideas Thank You Ruth From Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first card Ruth, do you have a digi stamp for it? I couldn't find one, but perhaps I didn't go back far enough. If you don't have one, please tell us how we could get hold of that image, I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lesley, this is a stamp from the Trimcraft/ Dovecraft Forget Me Not range.
      http://www.trimcraft.co.uk/products/DCCS010/dovecraft-forget-me-not-clear-stamps-bird-house
      Isn't it lovely? It went down a treat at Saturday's demo - the ladies loved to see it coloured with the Promarkers :)

      Delete
  3. I just wrote a comment and lost it! I wanted to know if you have a digi stamp of the lovely birdhouse? I couldn't find it, but I might not have gone back far enough. If not, please tell us how we can get hold of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ruth, I'm off to see if I can find it now - such a pretty design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I gave up looking for stockists Ruth, I was just going round and round, so I looked on ebay - the stamp set was £3.99, and they wanted £10.00 to send it here! I like it, but not that much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth