This card has the beautiful Dovecraft " Forget me Not" Bunch of Flowers stamp as the focal point. I have coloured it in detail with Promarkers and you can see all the stages in colouring below.
To make the card you'll need
Dovecraft kraft card ( 6x6)
Pink card from the Dovecraft A4 Premium Dual coloured card pack
Forget Me Not 6x6 paper pack
Forget Me Not raffia string
Forget Me Not Glitter Stickers - Flowers
Double sided tape
3D foam squares
Memento ink pad
The Promarker colours I used are Apple, Forest Green, Cool Aqua, Duck Egg,
Ivory, Buttercup, Canary, Cerise, Antique Pink, Ruby, Baby Pink,
These are the steps to colouring the stamped image
1. Colour the leaves with Apple Green.
2. Add shading as shown with Forest Green.
3. Add another layer of Apple over the whole leaf area to blend the shading together.
4. Colour the flowers behind the large rose with Cool Aqua.
5. Add shading with the Duck Egg.
6. Colour the two rose buds with Ivory.
7. Add shading with Buttercup.
8. Add a little shading in the darkest parts with Canary.
9. Blend the "yellows" together by going over the whole buds again with Ivory.
10. Colour the other background flowers with Cerise.
11. Add depth as shown with Ruby.
12. Colour the remaining roses with Baby Pink.
13. Add shading as shown with Antique Pink.
14. Create more depth with Ruby.
15. Blend the pinks together with a layer of Baby Pink over the whole roses.
To make the rest of the card
1. Matt a 14cm x 14cm piece of floral paper onto pink card and attach to the card front with double sided tape.
2. Cut out the stamped image with a circle die and matt onto a larger pink circle. Attach to the card with double sided tape.
3. Make a bow from blue raffia and attach to the top left - twisting the ends and gluing in place.
4. Add a bird sticker to a circle of white card matted onto a larger circle of pink and attach to the bottom right of the card.