Thursday 19 April 2012

My new favourite!



You're going to love the new border punches from Tonic Studios!! I've used the gorgeous new Victorian Border on the bottom of the actual card  - the fantastic geared system in these punches means they punch through card and paper equally easily - and also on the matching designer paper above it. I just know I'm going to be using this punch lots...
I'll be showing you the rest of the new range over the next week or so, so keep your eyes on the blog.


The other Tonic Studios punches I've used on the cards are Butterfly Strip (you can see how I made the circle using it  HERE) , Dotty Border for the rosette, Petal Pairs for the centre and, of course(!) the Multi Detail Butterfly.



 For the little corner bookmark I've used the same Moorish paper, Petal Pairs and Dotty border.

 Tonic Studios are promoting their Facebook site. For every 1000 likes they get (capped at 5000) they will enter all the followers into a draw to win £100 worth of Tonic prizes. If you are not already a follower, check it out HERERemember to share the post on your facebook wall to spread the word.

17 comments:

  1. Wow Ruth - I just love this card it is colourful, simple elegant and fussy all at the same time. I am new to your blog but I shall be returning as I really like your style. Will pop over to your digi stamps later. Cheers Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combination of pink with black gingham and that Victorian border is really pretty. The dotty border is still my favourite though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Ruth!
    Hope you are keeping well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smashing and who wouldn't love it. Great scalloped edge. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ruth this is so pretty sunch an unusual card really love it. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ruth, this card is charming. Delicate edges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The butterflies lace is adorable and the pink colour offers a brand new positive spirit for everybody!
    love it and you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ruth, love your card and bookmark, the border is gorgeous and so is the rosette. Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and bookmark, Ruth! I love that colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card and those punches are just beautiful. Can't wait to see what else you have to share.

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are gorgeous ruth.i love how you have used the punches and stunning colour combo :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ruth ever post you do is an absolute pleasure to see and read. I honestly think there is nothing you can't do with a punch. This card and bookmark are beautiful. I was at the Craft show today with my sister and Maddy (Izzwizz). Im cream crackered, broke and achy but loved every minute of it, lol. Hmmmmmm, I seemed to have spent more money this time round though.....I wonder if that has anything to do with my sister's new venture into crafting? It seemed like a lot of beads and jewellery making bits and bobs were being bought by me but went home with her! Hmmmmm??! Heehee. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card and bookmark Ruth, fabulous punch work and colours, love that victorian border.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning projects Ruth, love the eyecatching colour combo. My friend, Alison has that butterfly strip punch, I have punch envy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Ruth, what can I say except you were right this new punch is just gorgeous and has just joined an increasingly long wish list. It was lovely to see you at the show and thanks for saying hi!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I see this was one of those I missed Ruth, Blogger didn't give me any updates the end of last week and I missed no end, so aplos I'm so late getting here.

    As you might guess I love it, the colours, butterflies and I'm happy.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth