Tuesday 14 June 2011

Slippers





 This is my card for this week's Allsorts challenge - "a recipe for the boys ; 1 paper; 2 dies or punches and 3 buttons"
It's pretty simple as I made it for a neighbour who is not well amd I didn't want it to be too fussy.
The image is Slippers which I originally drew for Get Well cards but have been using for Birthday cards too. It's available from A Passion for Stamps.
Because I love using gingham I thought I'd also make it for the Digital Tuesday  challenge
Also..Papertake Weekly..Dads and lads
Cupcake Craft ...boy oh boy
Crazy4challenges...masculine
Stamp Something ....punched
Alphabet challenge. F is for Father/male card

12 comments:

  1. Hi Ruth, love those slippers, very cute card!! Did you know I am having a candy on my blog. You're more than welcome to join in the fun. Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really great card Ruth, I always think gingham gives such a lovely crisp fresh feel to a card.

    Thank you for joning in at at Allsorts this week, good luck and hope to see you again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Ruth,great image and love the gingham.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card ruth.i love the image and great gingham paper :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card, Ruth, very elegant and perfect for our challenge! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card, great colouring, well put together, thanks for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card thanks for jouning ua at Alphabet challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous male card. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Ruth, I love the masculine feel and the colours are perfect! Your neighbour will love it! :) Love, Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card, i agree with Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card Ruth, love these slippers, it's a great image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. great masculine card.
    kathleen mc x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth