Saturday 4 June 2011

Crafty Calendar Challenge DT card


Another month ..another card!
This month at Crafty Calendar Challenge the theme is "things with wings" so I've used my new Butterfly on flower  digi image to make a card and matching bookmark. This digi can be found HERE
I've decoupaged the flower and added lots of glitter to it and the butterfly. The paper is My Mind's Eye and I've made matching flowers and leaves with it.
The prize this month is 5 digi images from Whimsy Stamps so I'm sure you'll want to join in ...think butterflies, birds, fairies etc and create!
Challenges
A spoonfull of Sugar ...flower power

11 comments:

  1. Morning Ruth, This is so pretty, really love it and the bookmark to match is sweet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruth, just wanted to say this is a beautiful card and bookmark, so summery, just love it!
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ruth,These are really beautiful,love your new image.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ruth,

    Your card is beautiful. I just noticed you changed your picture. I must have copied it before you changed it so i have uploaded your new one onto the challenge blog.

    Hugs,
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Ruth, beautiful card and bookmark! The papers and colours are so pretty and I love how you've coloured the images! :) Love, Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ruth
    A gorgeous card and tag to match,love the beautiful image,
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw wow.these are beautiful ruth.your flowers are gorgeous and i love the delicate colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ruth, These are beautiful! Such pretty colours.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow Ruth!! So gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is so pretty....such lovely colours Ruth. I like the look of your blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful Ruth ... so lovely

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth