Saturday 2 January 2010

Creative Card Crew



I've been meaning to make a card for the Creative Card Crew challenge since last week as they are looking for 2 new DT members so I finally got it finished!
The theme is quite simple....Anything Goes!
So, I've used one of my own drawings (rose topiary) and coloured it with Promarkers/
The paper is a Kate Knight Design which I've had for quite a while but just loved the look of it again.
I've added lace,leaves and scallops in cream so as not to let the pink become overpowering.
Here goes...

3 comments:

  1. Hiya Ruth Happy New Year, thanks for your good wishes..wow this is very classy, simple clean lines, great imager too, love it good luck..

    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so pretty...you have matched your colours so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ruth, Such a pretty card! Love the colours and fab image.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth