Thursday 17 September 2009

Jenny in Bed


This card was made to combine two challenges....Sketch Saturday and a Passion for Promarkers where the challenge this week is to use any colours plus polka dots.
I tried to make this on as bright and cheerful as possible for a Get Well card so I chose papers from Kate Knight's Wild Blossom collection by Dovecraft.
The stamp is "Jenny in Bed" from my own collection A Passion for Stamps, coloured with Promarkers.
I've used an Xcut flower punch and added a touch of glitter to the petals.
The heart border punch is from Dovecrafts and I layered it over green paper to show it off!

10 comments:

  1. Great Get Well card.It is very cheery. Good choice of colours. Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this Ruth so pretty and full of lovely colour's,fab image too
    hugs amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card would cheer anyone up, Fab colours. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Ruth. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab card Ruth
    thanks for joining us on PfP this week,and good luck
    I hope you've tried the PfP blog hop to be in with a chance of winning all the new colours
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scrumptious card Ruth, mmmmmmm such yummy papers, lol! This has such a pretty feel to it!
    Huge congrats on your DT post, I'm so excited for you all!!!
    Hugs Tara xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ruth, what a bright and cheery card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Gorgeous papers and layout. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A terrific card...bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ruth,
    This is beautiful! I love the colour scheme and the papers are so pretty!
    I love this cute image too! :)
    Love, Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ruth this is gorgeous love the image and papers. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth