Thursday 12 January 2023

Valentine Verrines (Plus video)

 

 It's almost Valentine's day but I don't really need much of an excuse to make little romantic treats :) I was given several of these glasses lately and have been enjoying using them in different ways so today I thought I'd see how they looked with a salami heart on the inside. I wondered if it would slide down the glass but it stayed put! 

As always, make sure the ingredients and work area are clean and enjoy!

I have layered up in this order

Rocket, mayo, pumpkin seeds. plum tomatoes, cream cheese mixture, rocket, plum tomatoes. 

You can see my video here

https://youtu.be/yJ4eMgbqqqE#

If you enjoy the video, please like and subscribe to my channel :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth