Wednesday 14 October 2020

Pebeo Watercolour Collection Set Unboxing pics and video

I have published my unboxing video of the Pebeo Watercolour Collection Box on my YouTube channel I show what you will find inside and follow up with a couple of videos where I try out the half pan watercolours and the Colorex Inks.
Inside you'll find 12 fine watercolour half pans 5 Colorex Inks (20ml) 1 India Ink (20ml) 1 Acrylic Marker (0.7mm) 1 Drawing Gum Pen (4mm) 5 Pipettes 2 Pencils (2B & HB) 1 Aquabrush 1 Paintbrush 1 Eraser 1 Sharpener 5 Watercolour Papers It's hardly the most relevant point to make about a collection but I have to mention the box! It has a magnet closure at the front and shuts with a very satisfying click!! :) Enjoy!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth