Rose gold and glitter! How beautiful is the new Winter Sparkle collection from Trimcraft?
I've added all the steps below to show how you can make a beautiful card using the elements from the collection shown in the photos below. I've also used the lovely cotton ribbons in the pic below.
You will need -
Dovecraft Premium Winter Sparkle - 12x12 Paper Pad
Dovecraft Premium Winter Sparkle - 8x8 Decoupage Pad
Dovecraft Premium Winter Sparkle - Cotton Ribbon
Dovecraft Premium Winter Sparkle - Wooden Pegs
Dovecraft Premium Winter Sparkle - Washi Tape
Dovecraft Premium Winter Sparkle - Adhesive Star Pearls
Dovecraft Premium Winter Sparkle - Glitter Enamel Dots
Simply Creative - Star Die SCDIE 146x20
Simply Creative - Snowflake Die SCDIE 133x20
Dot & Dab Foam Squares
Dovecraft A4 Premium White card
ovecraft A4 Premium Mirror Card DCBS164
How to make it:
1. Score and fold a sheet of A4 white card in half. Cut a piece of mirror card to 13.75cm x 20cm and a piece of patterned paper to 13.25cm x 19.5cm
2. Glue the patterned paper to the mirror card and add a piece of washi tape across the bottom, tucking the ends in behind. Glue this panel to the front of the card.
3. Cut a 7.5cm x 16.5cm piece of mirror card. Mark the centre widthways at 4cm from the bottom and cut in from both sides to create a tag shape. Attach a length of ribbon across the top, tucking the ends in and then glue this to the card.
4. Make up the decoupage image by layering each numbered piece on top of each other using foam squares.
5. Glue the finished decoupaged image to the mirror card tag.
6. Glue a wooden glittered peg to the top left of the decoupage and a mini bow to the bottom centre. Add an adhesive pearl star above the deer, some glitter enamel dots to the tag and a sentiment topper below the bow.
7. Die cut the star from mirror card and the snowflake twice from patterned paper.
8. Glue the snowflakes at each side of the tag and glue the star die cut below the sentiment topper.