Tuesday 9 June 2020

Digital Scrapbooking


Image may contain: dog
One of the things I've been enjoying since using the Procreate app on my iPad is using lots of my photos to create digital scrapbook pages.
I've used a background photo of clematis seed heads from my Clematis Montana and added a main image of our little cutie, Nicco. The marigolds, bee and ivy leaves are also from our garden while the fir cones were found on a recent walk. I've also used a leaf stamp brush and a heart brush which I created for myself on the app.

Image may contain: plant, flower, outdoor and nature
The background on this page is a photo of some bark from a tree in the garden. The main image is a Turk's Cap Lily from our front garden. All of the other photos are also from photos taken in the garden recently - periwinkle, snails, bee,rose leaves and ivy and I've also used another leaf stamp brush which I created on the app.

Over the years I have taken and saved hundreds if not thousands of photos of interesting textures and images of nature - and now I can use them in my creative life!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth