To make this Dutch Fold card you will need:
Dovecraft A4 Premium white card
Trimcraft First Edition Wild Flowers 6x6 paper pad
Trimcraft First Edition Nesting Bloom dies
Trimcraft First Edition Nesting Doily dies
Trimcraft First Edition Bunting dies
Trimcraft First Edition Family Sentiment dies
Dovecraft Adhesive Pearls
double sided tape
Dovecraft Crafter's glue
die cutting machine
How to make it:
1.Score and cut the A4 piece of white card as shown.
2. Fold over the top of the card base and add double sided tape to the inside of the bottom folded part.
3. Attach the piece with the double sided tape to the back of the card base making sure the bottoms of both parts are lined up.
4. Cut contrasting pieces of paper from the Wild Flowers pad to the sizes shown.
5. Attach the pieces to the card with double sided tape.
6. Use the 8.5cm diameter Nesting Bloom die to cut a white shape and the 5.5cm diameter die from the same set to cut a patterned shape. Use the 7cm diameter Nesting Doily die to cut a contrasting shape. Use the Mum die to cut two shapes - one white and one purple.
Layer these as shown and glue to the top flap of the card so that the shape protrudes over the bottom edge.
7. Die cut the heart bunting twice, cut in two so that there are 3 hearts on each and glue to the bottom flaps of the card with a lilac pearl in each heart.
Die cut the circle bunting and glue across the top of the card with an aqua pearl in the centre of each.