Tuesday 17 January 2017

Storyteller papers with Puffy Paint dots - Trimcraft

 Hello again - I made this card this morning with the Trimcraft First Edition "Storyteller" papers and did a little bit of paper distressing with the edge of my scissors.
The papers are really vibrant colours and I had the perfect matching 6x6 card from a new set of 24 Dovecraft cards and envelopes called "Mash-Up".
The dies I used are Trimcraft Clocks and Screens with a Dovecraft Dragonfly in the centre. I've added some texture paste with Dovecraft Glass paint on top around some of the edges but the main texture comes from dots of Dovecraft Puffy Paint placed randomly across the card.
The Puffy Paint comes in 8 different colours and is applied to the project directly from the fine nozzle. On this card I squeezed some out onto  my work surface and used a spatula and stencil - then I used my heat tool to give it the puffy effect (good fun!)
I've also used some Dovecraft Crystal Glitter Glue around the edges and on the clocks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth