Saturday 12 March 2016

On Your Bike ;)

Good afternoon. I hope you're enjoying your weekend. 
I've been making lots of sample cards with all my new papers etc from Trimcraft and stopped to make one that I actually "need" for a change. 
I have somehow become a bit attached to this shape of card so quite a few of my makes over the last few days have been variations of it.
The papers I've used this time are Trimcraft's Simply Creative "My Guy" with dies from the Weather, Modern Sentiments, Pinking Edge Nesting, Border and Transport sets.
This card folds flat for postage.

3 comments:

  1. So stunning Ruth.Fab design and i love the diecuts and papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing I hope I find time to try this one of these days

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth