Thursday 21 May 2015

Bohemian scrapbook page (Trimcraft) with little Eva:)

 Good morning! This is a 12 x 12 scrapbook page I did a few months ago and once again forgot to post the pic. Sometimes this happens when I make things before the products are released however little Eva's page has been on my travels with me for a few weeks so plenty of folk have already seen it. 
I used a page from the 12 x 12 Bohemian paper pad by Dovecraft (Trimcraft) as the background as I thought it was ideal for fitting a photo onto....and of course, chose a photo of my cute little great niece, Eva, which was taken on her first visit to Northern Ireland.

 I hand cut lots of embellishments from some of the other pages in the pad eg the peacock, butterflies and bird.

 I've also used the Bohemian Doilies, Trimcraft First Edition Nesting Stamp dies and Tag dies.



 The buttons and wooden elements are also from the Bohemian range.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth