Saturday 25 October 2014

Cardmaking and Papercraft issue 137 - Christmas


Magazine time again - get the kettle on! 
I'm having a lovely Saturday "off" today - a wee trip to St. George's Market, Belfast first thing with "the boys" and then home...to a few deliveries :)
I've opened all my parcels but set them aside to have a cup of tea and a good look through the latest issue of Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine. It's the Christmas issue so everyone has pulled out the stops and it's a really good read as usual!
My commission for this issue was to make some Christmas table decorations so I've made crackers (with the latest Tonic Studios Cracker die), a star garland and drinks' glass charms.
All the instructions are there - you'll need to buy the mag to see ;)



..and, before I forget, here's a quick snap of the banner at St. George's Market :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth