I made this Christmas card using the beautiful new Trimcraft Gilded Winter 6x6 paper pad along with some items from the other Trimcraft range.
Dovecraft 15cm White Pearlescent card
Dovecraft A5 Gold Glitter card
Trimcraft Gilded Winter 6x6 paper pad
Dovecraft Double sided tape
Dovecraft Perma Fix tape
Dovecraft Ultra Fine Glitter
Dovecraft Krafty Christmas Paper Blossoms
Winter Woodland Wooden Shapes
Dovecraft Premium Pigment Ink - Gold
Dovecraft Krafty Christmas Adhesive Pearls
Dovecraft Krafty Christmas Clear Stamps - Sentiments
La De Dah Metallic Journalling Pens
Dovecraft Super Value Crafters Glue
...and here's how to make it
1. Start with the 15cm square pearlescent card blank. Cut a 14.5cm square of glitter card and a 14cm square of snowflake paper from the Gilded Winter paper pad.
2. Attach to the card front with double sided tape.
3. Cut a strip of chevron paper measuring 6.6cm x 13.5cm.
4. Mark a line 3cm up from the bottom and mark the midway point.
5. Snip from each edge to the centre point to give a tag shape.
6 Add a strip of Perma Fix Tape across the top of the tag.
7. Sprinkle some Ultra Fine Glitter over the strip and tap off the excess - I've used the Dovecraft Tidy Tray to contain it.
8. Attach this to the card front with double sided tape.
9. Use the gold Metallic Journalling pen to draw faux stitching around the tag shape.
10. Dust the edges of 4 white paper blossoms and the wooden shape with the gold ink pad.
11. Glue to the front of the card. Add a pearl with a fine ring of glue around each to the flowers and sprinkle on some glitter.
12. Stamp the "It's Christmas" stamp onto a tag of chevron paper and cut a glitter tag slightly bigger to
layer it onto.
13. Glue this to the card front and add some pearls to the side of the small tag and to the top of the larger tag shape.
Fabulous card Ruth. Loving all the new papers and embellishments. Look forward to seeing you in Letterkenny in October.ReplyDelete