Tuesday 7 January 2014

Birthday Wishes letter


This is my first preview of the gorgeous new Tonic Studios release coming your way on Saturday!
There are so many different ways to use the new products together you'll not be out of your craft room for weeks :)
I've used the Forever Moments Deco Frame die (Emily) behind an"envelope" made from one of the layering square dies. I've made a stamp from the smallest scalloped square die with the cameo from the Hand mirror tag die. I've used the lovely corner dies from the Emily set, the Birthday Wishes die in the centre and some little flowers made with the petals from the Rose Punch and Stamp set with the stamen from the Clematis Punch and Stamp set.


I have to warn you now that this is only the beginning of many, many samples..............:)

5 comments:

  1. Ruth
    Your card is really fabulous and I really love the new Tonic dies. Looking forward to all your samples...
    Regards
    Caroline MacHugh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Ruth. I,m loving my Tonic dies. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Ruth, love the new dies. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. If this lovely card is the first of many, I'm going to enjoy coming here every morning, just for the treat.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth