Thursday 5 December 2013

Papermill offer - white buckram card




There's a great offer at Papermill this week - the beautiful white buckram card which I've used above.
I've kept the project simple to show the beautiful texture - I've also used it for the card base, punching, diecutting and stamping. Just look at the way the texture shows through the Promarker colouring!
You can see the offer details HERE

This card is 270gsm and the offer is...

     Midi Box: containing approximately
260 sheets for £14.00 
Mega Box: containing approximately
645 sheets for ONLY £31.00
(that's less than 5 pence per sheet)


The card used for the matting and layering is Papermill Ruby Red.

I've also used the Trellis Wall die, Topiary tree stamp from the Country Cottage stamp set, sentiment from the Christmas Cracker die set and mini snowflake punch  - all by Tonic Studios.

The stamp is coloured with Promarkers and I've added a little Cristal Stickles  :)
The embossing folder is Swiss Dots by Cuttlebug.



5 comments:

  1. beautiful Christmas card!
    Greetings Baukje

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card - I think the only thing I don't have is the tree stamp, but I could substitute something else. My half circles came yesterday, so I am a happy bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous ruth.beautiful design and I love all the white ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and elegant card. Love the texture of the white card and little pop of color.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth