Wednesday 3 July 2013

Butterfly twisted easel card


Good morning! I've had a lovely few days with family and friends and was at a wedding on Monday. I'll be sharing some wedding cards later in the week so I'll maybe show you a couple of photos of Monday's wedding too.
This card is one I made for a birthday last week  (I know Brenda has got it now so I can show it to you.!)  
I've made several twisted easel cards lately because I really like the shape and had forgotten about it. Also the gorgeous Butterflies Beautiful paper pad by Tonic Studios has some lovely sheets with corner designs which are great for layering over the corner of a card like I've done with this one.
I have added the Maria die in silver and the vine border punch along the side and bottom.
The white cardstock is from Papermill 



I have cut out some of the little butterflies from the sheet and added them to the card on top of the paper. This one is layered onto a Multi Detail Butterfly

5 comments:

  1. I have indeed received your lovely card Ruth and can confirm it's even prettier in the flesh.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful ruth.stunning design and I love all the butterflies ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruth gorgeous card such pretty colours. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful Ruth, love the design.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful design, Ruth, and such pretty papers. No wonder Brenda loved it!

    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth