Monday 27 May 2013

Cards in July issue of Crafts Beautiful


These are some cards I made for the July issue of Crafts Beautiful magazine. I think when I made them a couple of months ago I imagined it would be bright and sunny weather by now...
I've supplied a little beach hut template to download from the CB website if you want to have a look.
The white, orange, teal and kraft cardstock are from Papermill Direct and the Scalloped Diamond Punch which I used to make the banner on the main card is from Tonic Studios. I've also used a Tonic Studios mini star punch to punch out little "starfish" from kraft card which I have then inked around the edges.

3 comments:

  1. Just got the mag today Ruth, & your cards are fabulous - so bright and cheerful! Very summery, even if the weather isn't! I like the one with the three beach huts particularly.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so wonderful, I will be keeping an eye out for these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will check out the mag tomorrow Ruth. The cards look lovely. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth