Sunday 10 February 2013

To answer your questions....


I've had quite a few messages and emails about the flower punches and what flowers they make so I hope this helps...

At the moment there are 2 sets available as shown in the photos above. I designed 4 punches with 4 small coordinating stamps. These have been manufactured by Tonic Studios and come in boxed sets with a little acrylic cylinder and booklet of instructions on how to make the flowers shown on the boxes. (Of course, there are many more flowers possible from each combination and also by combining the 2 sets - the only limit is your imagination)
These sets were released by Tonic at CHA, USA on Create and Craft on Jan 13th  and were subsequently exclusive to C&C for 1 month. The set to the right above sold out completely and the set to the left is low in stock. They will be available from other retail outlets very soon - I'll keep you posted.

Just to show you again ...these are just some of the possible flowers from each individual set





Hope that clarifies things a little  - but feel free to get in touch if you need to ask anything else.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ruth beautiful flowers as always. Wondered if you sold them ready made up. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i so need to save my penniesstunninge ar for these for when they hit the stores they

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful array of flowers Ruth. I'd really like to get my hands on them too. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for giving us this info i will be looking for them but in the meantime i followed your tutorial and used my Cricut Flower Shoppe cartridge to get a similar result. The tutorial is great - thank you for sharing.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! They are on my wish list, Ruth. I can't choose between them so I will have to have both, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth