Tuesday 14 December 2010

Out in the cold!

I was making some very quick cards tonight with some images which I'd previously coloured and this is the last of the batch..It's one of my images called Winter Window and I've previously coloured it in blues but went back to "Christmas colours" for this one. As soon as the glitter dries it will be winging its way off to friends in Hong Kong and I hope it arrives on time.
I've used the sketch at PaperCraftPlanet again as it suited the shape of the image and I'm also entering it into the challenge at Digital Tuesday...sparkling Christmas and Top Tip Tuesday....Christmas inspired.

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful Christmas design. Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Top Tip Tuesday.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth