Wednesday 1 September 2010

Coffee and chocolates........and a treat soon for followers


Tonight I've made a card for a sketch challenge over at Papercraft Planet using the new Coffee and Chocolates digi image from A Passion for Stamps.
The paper is Papermania Blueberry Hill and I can enter it into the Alphabet Challenge  ( R is for Roses....on the DP)
I've used my new Cuttlebug corners again and the image is coloured with Promarkers (again!!)


Talking of PROMARKERS........I'll soon be adding details of a  PROMARKER GIVEAWAY available to followers of my blog, so please keep an eye on this!!

I've been having trouble for a long time with my Martha Stewart doily border punch and have been in touch with MS tonight and have been pleasantly surprised so far with the prompt reply. I'll let you know how I get on with this

6 comments:

  1. fingers crossed they sort it for you ruth. great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm yum,another fantastic new image.i love the colours and the fab backing papers.
    good luck with sorting out your ms punch :)

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are always beautifully put together Ruth. Love the paper you have used and your new image is wonderful. Hmmm....a promarker giveaway sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card. I love the Cuttlebug corners, they are so delicate. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, fabulous card Ruth! I love the gorgeous rose paper and the coffee and chocolates look good enough to eat! :)
    Love, Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card.
    Thank you for joining the alphabet challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth