Tuesday 23 February 2010

Rose topiary



Hello again!
I'm showing you my "rose topiary" digi image this morning from A Passion for Stamps which is one of my new collection based on the flower theme. I think this one lends itself more to the vintage look so I've added some distressing, old paper and lace.
When I was actually drawing the image I had thought of adding a bow to the stem but left it out so you could add your own bow to give texture.
I've used Glossy Accents on the berries and flower pot (see close up pic)

I had Mothers Day in mind with the release of the floral images but in the next few days, you'll see some completely different images.

I'm entering thic card for the following challenges;
Allsorts....tag/label/ticket
Totally Papercrafts....Lots of Spots
A Spoonful of Sugar...distress inks,pearls and glitter

SALE of clear stamps

I've decided to have a sale of my polymer clear unmounted stamps to coincide with the launch of my new digi images on Monday.
The clear stamps are all HALF PRICE and the sale prices are marked beside them in the sidebar.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Ruth
    beautiful card luv the image,lovely layout. Thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really sorry for not being about for the last few days to comment on your beautiful cards Ruth..... your images look stunning and your creations show them off so well! I love the text paper you've added to this one, it works so well!
    I hope your new venture is a huge success and I have to say your DT have pulled out all the stops with their creations too!
    Big hugs, Tara xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ruth

    Your creation is so beautiful.

    I love your colour choices and all the gorgeous layers and detail.

    Thank you for playing along with my challenge at Allsorts this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Sue, love the topiary.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week:)
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the printed page and the whole design of your card..very nice

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really beautiful card Ruth, the brown and red look gorgeous together and I love the floral theme, so pretty! :)
    Love, Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ruth, Gorgeous card! I love the image and gorgeous colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Wow Ruth your blog looks more beautiful than ever. Fab idea having digi as well, love the new images too, lol
    Shree
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ruth! your card is stunning, what an amazing colour scheme and I love your beautiful stamp - you're very clever!! I wanted to thank you for your lovely comment last night, it really helped to cheer me up and I think I'd have been even more upset if they'd done what happened to you! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards - love all your stamps - they are brilliant - love this card - super

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card! xx Jenny xx
    http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth