Friday 13 March 2009


I have been given this lovely award from two different people.. Elaine and Kellylouj
I really appreciate being given this award

So, here’s how it works:
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 10 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.
So I am passing it on to the following people who inspire me

Cindy
ellas
Jeanette
Kimmie
Nina
Iris
Inge
ClaudiaRosa
Stardustgems and Ribbon
Ann

4 comments:

  1. Wow Ruth thanks for the award! That was a nice surprise, what a nice start into the weekend :-)! I am delighted and I'll post it as soon as possible on my blog! Wish you a nice weekend!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Ruth for the Award, I really do appreciate the lovely comments you have left on my blog. Have a great weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award! And thank you for your comments on my blog;o) I really appreciate it!!
    Wish you a great weekend!
    Hugs, Nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the award, what a lovely surprise!
    Carole :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth