Friday 13 February 2009

Clare's weekly sketch/one colour challenge



This is the card I made for Clare's 2 challenges over on DoCrafts this week.It's quite a dark cardbut I hope this makes it a little different from my usual!
I saw a photo of a cat similar to this in a house I was in lately and couldn't wait to get home to have a go at drawing it!

I've used
Black & silver card ................. PaperMill
Patterned paper.......................the Paper Stack (black & white prints)
Image.........................................my own sketch coloured with Promarkers
Flower.......................................Forget-Me -Not craft shop, Belfast
Gems..........................................Jewellery Seal
Mouse........................................Lakeland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth